Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fenway Franks


So I had a big fat post about my last flying experience doing short take off and landings...
It's on another computer though so I wanted to throw up a single picture from my latest trip to Boston. (which is the best city ever by the way)

This was taken while spending a beautiful Saturday afternoon at Fenway. Talk about a baseball experience!
One lady was taken away on a stretcher, the people behind us were the rowdiest bunch ever..
And the sound of the stadium singing "Sweet Caroline" was amazing.
Oh and then a vendor ran up the stairs and dumped his whole tub of franks right next to me.

I had to snap a picture, it makes me laugh every time I see it. Shortly after that he put the franks on one side of his little hotbox and kept selling them. I wish I had a picture of his face because he did not look happy. I've never such a clear likeliness to this:(

Tonight I'm studying for my FAA written exam. The days to getting my license are numbered!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am commenting from my iPhone!